Cashback referral buying a garden building
The GardenLife £50 cashback referral scheme
How referrals work
At GardenLife we believe our customers are our best advert, and to back that up we provide every customer with £50 for each referral that results in a sale. If that wasn’t tempting enough, this offer is unlimited, so you can refer as many friends and family as you like. And there’s more! GardenLife will also give your friends and family a £100 discount from our published website prices (or £50 for buildings on special offer). In short: you refer a new customer and receive £50 for each confirmed sale, and we discount each new customer’s first sale by £100!
How to take part
- Buy any one of our lovely garden buildings.
- After your building is installed send us a photo and a testimonial (or leave a star rating and review on the relevant product page).
- We’ll then provide you with a unique referral reference number. Simply pass your reference number on to friends and family so we can track referrals, provide cashback and a discount accordingly.
How to get started
- Email your friends and family a picture of your cabin with details of our referral scheme.
- Have a party and ask your friends to come and see your new cabin!
- Let your friends and family know about your new cabin via Facebook or Twitter, and follow GardenLife Log Cabins too.
With this unlimited offer you may even end up paying for your own cabin purely with cashback! Any questions, just get in touch.
Keep up to speed with helpful gardening guides, outdoor living suggestions and the latest product news
Seven of the best gardens to visit in Spring Spring is a showpiece season for Britain’s gardens, and anyone looking for inspiration is really spoilt for choice. Formal or informal, classical or directional, it’s easy to get ideas or just a great day out, but what...
The best gardening magazines for inspiration We’re always hesitant to recommend straying from our own GardenLife blog and going in search of inspiration elsewhere. But we must admit that even our monthly offerings can’t cover the whole of garden design and gardening....
The best gardens to visit this winter? OK, it’s cold outside, but don’t let this put you off a trip to some of the best gardens to visit this winter. While the trees may be bare, there are beautiful gardens up and down the country that stay open throughout winter. In...